Sunday, September 8, 2013

What I Want

Well I know I want to make a career out of fashion, I just don't know exactly what I want to do.

I plan to make this blog a place I can post all my thoughts, outfits, wants, basically anything that has to do with fashion that I love and maybe even some things that I think are bizarre! My journalism teacher did say that bad reviews are more memorable.

Anyways, I just thought I'd tell you guys what to expect from me.
I am as honest as can be when it comes to what I personally think. I won't downplay my opinion to keep readers. I'm all about diversity. I will be asking you guys for your input on a lot. When I rant, I rant.
Um I guess that's pretty much it...I really just want to say this again: I won't downplay my opinion




No comments:

Post a Comment